Between 60 and 70 people joined us last Thursday for the Special Needs Kids Summit. They asked great questions and we learned a lot from our panelists:
- John Bartfield (Director of Special Education, San Mateo Foster City School District)
- Carolyn Schwartzbord (Director of Special Education, San Mateo Union High School District)
- Dr. Mary M. Browning (Coordinator of Inclusive Services, SMCOE Student Services Program)
- Karen Ann Breslow (Program Coordinator, San Mateo County SELPA)
- Adele (AJ) Margolis (Social Worker, Golden Gate Regional Center)
In addition, to special needs parents and other community members, we had a number of teachers, professionals, and school district leaders who came on their own time out of their concern for special needs kids.